401(k) Profit Sharing + Cash Balance = $$$$$$$
The marriage between a Cash Balance plan and a 401(k) Profit Sharing plan is a perfect solution when the limits of a 401(k) Profit Sharing plan just isn't enough.
A Cash Balance Plan is a type of IRS-qualified retirement plan that operates under the rules of a defined benefit plan but gives the appearance of operating more like a 401(k) plan. The account grows annually by company contributions and an interest credit, which is guaranteed, rather than being dependent on the plan’s investment performance.
Who Adopts Cash Balance Plans?
- Business owners and self-employed individuals
- Family or closely held businesses, CPAs, law firms, medical groups, professional firms, and the high earning self-employed
- Owners looking for significant and immediate tax deductions
- Annual earned income of more than $200,000
- Owners who need to generate 20 years of retirement savings in a 10-year span
Cash balance plans are designed to be extraordinarily efficient. Enhance your Client's existing retirement plan with a Cash Balance plan that leverages their future financial potential.
Connect with your local Regional Vice President / Retirement Sales today to learn how you can increase assets under management by adding Cash Balance plans to your business.
About the author