Add Cash Balance Plans to Your Practice
Cash Balance plans can provide new opportunities for Financial Advisors to better serve their Clients and increase assets under management at even a faster pace compared to a 401(k) plan.
- Higher contribution limits compared to other qualified plans
- Increase in assets under management in a shorter period of time
- Build stronger relationships with high wage earning individuals
- Easier to use and implement for succession planning, compared to an ESOP
- Increase in assets under management without adding to your current book of business
Below is an example of just how trouble-free and profitable a Cash Balance plan can be for a single Advisor winning a one -five partner Cash Balance plan every year over five years.
The assumption is that every partner in each plan will fund the plan every year with $150,000 and the assets will grow at a 5% compounded annual interest rate.
Interested in learning how you can make more money faster?
Connect with your local Regional Vice President / Retirement Sales